Small, intimate one day sessions in London, Winchester and Chute: £145
Competitive Strategies for Assessment Centres and Job Interviews
One day workshops for graduate job-seekers, limited to 8 attendees. Includes pre-event Skype interview.
The workshops are designed for graduates who are preparing for an assessment centre or interview. You may be re-focusing on finding a job after post Uni travels, or preparing to graduate this summer. You will have an idea of what jobs you are targeting. We simply want to raise your chances of landing the ideal opportunity.
In order to make the day as personalized as possible we limit numbers to eight. A Skype mock interview is conducted in advance which is specifically tailored to your target job. This means that I can give you individual feedback on your interview technique and CV when we meet face-to-face.
The workshop agenda is designed to develop your assessment centre and interview strategies, and the content is tailored to the employment sectors that are of interest to you. There are plenty of opportunities to put new skills into practice, for instance, integrating winning narratives into your interview conversation.
My approach is unique in the way it encourages you to think about personal branding, and how it improves your professional swagger through techniques taken from the performing arts. This means you should come prepared for a day of imaginative interrogation and experimentation!
The objective is to leave you feeling completely confident – ready for the toughest assessment centre or interview.
Developing your personal brand and communications
- What are you looking for and what are employers looking for?
- How can you develop an identity with integrity and competitive edge?
- How can you harness the power of storytelling to craft a winning narrative?
- What can you do to raise the effectiveness of each element of your communications, eg, CV, Cover Letters, Linkedin, etc.?
Raising your interview performance
- Feedback from the Skype mock interviews.
- Tips to enhance your performance on Skype and face-to-face sessions.
Videoed interview exercises
- Putting into practice performance enhancing techniques.
- Exploring how integrating new narratives into you dialogue can build confidence and improve your performance.
Raising your assessment day performance
- Presentation skills development.
- Ensuring that you make a more memorable impact on an audience.
- Developing your professional swagger by tuning into the psyche of the performing arts.
- Group discussion facilitation techniques.
- Developing strategies to help you stand out as an effective team player.
Developing job-seeking mental stamina
- How to develop job-seeking resilience and a self-belief that will inspire your success.
- An exchange of ideas from the mindfulness gurus and your own experiences.